Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have been a video game junkie for as long as there have been video games.Chronicles of Zen is just an idea I had(please don't steal it)It isn't fully fleshed out yet,it is just an outline and something I would like to see made a reality.Unfortunately I know nothing about programming and my graphic artisan abilities are limited to Paint Shop Pro(which I love)...so Chronicles may just be nothing more than a dream of mine.I am, however,a great and creative story teller so if someone would like to collaborate with me on this venture I would be willing to flesh this thing out and complete it!
I play all kinds of video games,RPGs being my favorites.I love a deep,chewy story that takes many hours to complete.Some of my favorites are Valkyrie Profile:Lenneth(PSP),Final Fantasy Tactics DS(Nintendo DS),Dragon Quest:Chapters of the Chosen(DS),Valkyrie Profile:Silmeria(Playstation 2) and the Syberia series for the PC.Point and click adventures and hidden pbject games are also favorites of mine.
I also like the fun,silly stuff like Loco Roco,Cooking Mama and Super Smash Bros..

The thing I like best about gaming is that there is no limit to what ages can play them.I am not a kid(I won't tell you how old I am,I will just say that I am an ageless entity)My husband plays Tiger Woods on the Wii and I play on my computer.......and for us it is an escape from the reality and drudgery of every day life.It just works.Who doesn't want to escape for a few hours and go to another world where your age,your income or your living situation doesn't matter a whit?

No comments: